Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
APTARE Service Provider
You will be working directly with customers to provide deployments, on-going maintenance, and expansion for the APTARE Analytics product suite. Employ industry best practices to help customers realize value from the use of APTARE Analytics Enterprise product modules. Product training will be provided to those possessing the required underlying skill sets.
- 1 year minimum experience working with APTARE
- Must hold Veritas APTARE IT Analytics 10.6: Administration Training Certification
- Ability to work 100% remote with minimal supervision
- 5 years’ experience working in IT (on prem preferred) operations as an administrator of an enterprise technology stack. (minimum 3 yrs.)
- Conceptual understanding of the following: Network, Backup, Storage, VM, Operating System, Database (preferred Oracle), i.e., deployments, maintenance, and daily admin tasks. Scripting (i.e., python) a plus. OR, candidate held a role of administrator for an enterprise application, i.e., Service Now.
- SQL programing skills preferred, willingness and ability to learn required.
- Must understand importance of technical documentation and role it plays in deployment and maintenance of the product.
- Ability to learn installation and upgrade/patching procedures for: The APTARE product and the embedded Oracle database. This requires using the vendor provided software and documented procedures for LINUX or Windows platforms.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers line administrators and management.
- Customer service and analytical disposition required.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to self-guide, learn, lead and plan execution steps clearly for application software deployments and upgrades.
- Good requirement gathering skills for report writing and or maintaining existing coded reports.
- Can quickly grasp and demonstrate the value of the product to various levels within an IT organization.
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Remote, Full-time or Contract